Thursday, November 12, 2009
Let’s just say i crap through it.
Psych class is officially over. Alhamdulillah.
Have you heard, or seen or tried filling up a job application form using pink glittering pen?!
Well, that’s what my friend who called me ‘prawn face’ did. If that’s the case, how on earth are you going to land yourself a job my dear friend? Yesterday end up perspiring like mad. It sucks how when u are super full with hokkien fried prawn noodle (yes, the reason why im called prawn face), and u brisk-walked the whole way (i almost ran) and then you suddenly feel like shitting real badly! wah hahaha.
J's B is almost bored. i almost dozed off, well thats for the first part uh. HOHO
Why is it we are always rushing and being too busy?
Why is it that I felt somewhat responsible for some things, though I dont have to be?I find it hard to find time for myself, and just for me and myself. And finally i got it, I THINK.
But now that ive got it, what’s missing’s you.
Y11:51 AM