Friday, January 02, 2009


oops i did it again. hahahaha


Yesterday was a very good day for me, as a whole. :D

Went out with faat! Like finally! hahahahahahaha
We bedok kids decided to hang around tampines; a very simple day with ramlee burgers, char kueh fish, keropok lekors & bubble teas! :)
Sat at our normal place near that sekolah yang teramat hebat. LOL. And dang we updated each other with our juicy stories & laughed till our jaws hurt like crap. Omg I tell you, at the end of the day we were so lethargic and we don’t know why. It’s not as if we did some 2.4 thing. HAHA.
And faat had to endured my stupid silliness of talking random nonsense unpurposely. Hahaha. Like how I moved my kening (eyebrows) up and down for quite some time and then I blurt out ‘pening!’(Headache) Then I paused for a while, thinking what I’ve just said… then I realized I wanted to say ‘penat kening’ (eyebrows tired)! ahahaahah then I had no idea how it went to PENAT KENING TO PENING. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Love those random moments! <3

HAHA! Now I remembered something!
Another stupid thing happened to me when I was getting ready to go out;
I accidentally poked in my liquid eyeliner into my eyeballs. Lucky thing it didn’t bawl out! I swear it hurts! hahahaha
It’s been quite some time since I last wore my liquid eyeliner because either I kept wearing specs or I’m just lazy because I didn’t went out that much.
Yeah so pardon me. heh.


ANDANDAND.
the day end off quite well too! We talked (for the very first time) like we’ve known each other forever! hahahahaha. it was so awesomeshit cool la :D
and that pokemon species who loves porn knows how just on cloud nine I am. HEEHEE X)

Y9:41 AM

skyward
just enjoy,
or be disgusted.

her
dinah farhanah
eighteen
product & industrial design
♥


destined
  • pair of supras
  • mouse
  • dslr


  • speak


    take off
    Adilah
    Aisyah
    Amanda
    Amanda PID
    Aminah
    Amira NIRA
    AMPR
    Annlynn
    Ayu NIRA
    Braers
    Candy
    Elly PID
    Faat
    Farhana
    Farhanah
    Fau NIRA
    Hajar
    Hazwani
    Hidd NIRA
    Izhan
    Julia
    Liyana NIRA
    Louis
    Mardiana
    Nadiah
    Nadrah
    Naq NIRA
    NIRANYERTIKA
    PID
    Rai
    Sakinah
    Sarah
    Shahirah
    Sheryl
    Shuhada
    Shuhui
    Suryana
    Syazana
    Wani NIRA
    Yuzil PID
    Zila


    credits
    1 2 3 4