Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAHA! Can see the 2 0 0 9 ?? if you cannot see, you blind. Haha. Just don’t mind my stupid face..
(omggg are those eyebags? That’s impossible….)
anyways….WOOHOO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEEEE !
2009 here I come! Well, actually I don’t feel much of a difference. LOL but I got some new resolutions!
- to be more chubby
- meaning I have to seriously gain weight!
- To juggle my commitments (which I think is quite heavy) in school like a pro. hahahahaha
- To still have time for family & close friends ☺
-
-
uhh……wait.. there’s more! I’ll think about it later yeah :D
Anyway, I wanted to blog about my holiday, but just don’t have the mood to write one long entry yet. Heh. You wait long long kay :))
Sorry I had to put down the phone thou it’s just few more minutes to the new year! Damn sleepy. Hehh
Y9:38 AM