Monday, December 01, 2008



It’s so awesome to be back!
Back to Pasir Ris secondary school Chinese orchestra! ROFL

Although it has been ages since I last played my zhong ruan, it was easy getting the hang of it again. Moreover, the score ‘Matsuri’ I just got is the easiest song I’ve played so far! Juniors are quite surprised to see me, together with my ultra short haircut. ☺ And ding lao shi still remembers me! Ahhahahaha.
The performance is on the 7th dec at TECC. And I just started practicing yesterday. Lol. Im still contemplating whether to play da ruan or zhong ruan.. I need to buy a white collared blouse! Because my previous one was damn tight. Hahaha. Borrowed Huishan’s pick, as apparently some junior of mine lost my ten-dollar pick! urggh

Am currently juggling the assingments of 3 effing modules. Headaches are killing me.

Y7:01 PM

skyward
just enjoy,
or be disgusted.

her
dinah farhanah
eighteen
product & industrial design
♥


destined
  • pair of supras
  • mouse
  • dslr


  • speak


    take off
    Adilah
    Aisyah
    Amanda
    Amanda PID
    Aminah
    Amira NIRA
    AMPR
    Annlynn
    Ayu NIRA
    Braers
    Candy
    Elly PID
    Faat
    Farhana
    Farhanah
    Fau NIRA
    Hajar
    Hazwani
    Hidd NIRA
    Izhan
    Julia
    Liyana NIRA
    Louis
    Mardiana
    Nadiah
    Nadrah
    Naq NIRA
    NIRANYERTIKA
    PID
    Rai
    Sakinah
    Sarah
    Shahirah
    Sheryl
    Shuhada
    Shuhui
    Suryana
    Syazana
    Wani NIRA
    Yuzil PID
    Zila


    credits
    1 2 3 4