Friday, November 14, 2008
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY SUE.RYANA!!!!Just ate dinner – and oh goshhhbossh! I was reminded of how awesome is my mom’s cooking! As I’ve been coming home very late at night, and then too tired to eat and straightaway to bed, today’s dinner was beyond words! Haha my mom makes the best asam pedas salmon okay!
Today:It was really cool to see your classmates in formal wear!
Especially Josh, who was being very smart today – although once he laughed, he will remind us that he’s a cheeky faggot. LOL. No offence la, it’s just his face. Hahahahaha
& Justin was being so hilariously polite during his presentation we just had to laugh. Kelly was being annoyingly distracting with her red stick! Aiyaa ‘bidadari’, point oso point correctly laa! Haha. & for the first time in history – Su was taller than me! Hahaha thanks to her 3 inches damn awesome high heels that cost her $70. XD
I personally think our group presentation was quite good, and we handle those questions with ease. I’m gonna miss those bunch of crazy people la! Yes of course, we’ll see each other in school often.
Oh! And we sang for suryana a bday song and gave a bday cake which is sooo cute. Haha!
Helped jarnah for a while with her 2D mural and then went off to lunch with haroon, izhan & naseer! [yuzil, ili & titi didn’t come ☹] I think the makcik got pms or something, I asked for a little bit more of the ayam masak merah gravy, and she scoop it on my plate till my rice is swimming. Really la! I’m like eating chilli by itself already! Then when I subconsciously said “oh?’ when she said it cost $2, she was like “ehh. You shock ah?”[translated] [in a very sarcastic tone].
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Chill ah makcik.
Y2:25 PM