Wednesday, August 13, 2008
since im so free right now.. let's blog!
woke up late today, at 11am.
today tommey came. :)
but ili didnt. -_-'''
did calculated deformation.. me & yuzil finished early.. so we head to bedok reservoir to fill up our sketchbooks with doodlings. haha.
managed to draw yuzil[which doesn't look like yuzil at all], my broken headspeakers[i managed to fixed it with an earstud & scotchtape. lol], wah, and a pillar drill.
then went home.
before that head to bookshop opposite school to buy that roll roll thing. haha
god knows what it's called.
Going, coming
Thought I heard a knock
Who's there? No one
Thinking that I deserved it
Now I realize that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice, you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning, to love againAll i know is, Imma be okayumm wokay. that was short.
HAHA!
woohoo tmr pool. ;D
Y5:40 PM