Wednesday, February 21, 2007
afta skool got poa remedial.. haiya. haha. only some of us turned up.. duh! as expected.. ass to them.
finish around 2. i think. afta that went to tm with suryana and raidah, to lepak at coffee bean. and safwan is there too, and he's late.
i bought banana choc ice blended! *mmm..* and double chocolate chip muffin.. we laugh alot over there.. senak perut.. haha. once again.. they are so mengarut.. i repeat. MENGARUT! uhh.
f.y.i i hate MIMI! urggh...and! we bumped into izzad and ifah! haha long time no see u along! haha miss everybody at pesta ria like shit seh.. and it's surprising dat izzad cut off all of his curly rock-style hair.. i tout that wud be a burden for him?? haha.went to popular to buy pen abd marker..
ah! i have to hand in 5 boards of art by fridae! and i've only done 2.. damnsh*t!
I'M SO FREAK LUCKY B'CUZ :
- I HAVE 2 COOLEST PARENTS
- I HAVE A LAME BROTHER
- I HAVE WONDERFUL AND CARING UNCLE, AUNTS AND GRANDPA
- I HAVE CRAZY FRIENDS
- I HAVE ALL FUNCTIONAL BODYPARTS
- I HAVE 5(6) WORKING SENSES
- I COULD GO TO SKOOL EVERYDAY
- I HAVE ENOUGH POCKET MONEY
- I OWN MY OWN ROOM, WITH MY OWN ROOM PHONE
- I GET TO LIVE
- I HAVE A WONDERFUL NAME, GIVEN BY PARENTS
- I HAVE A HAPPY SPIRIT
- I DUN GIVE UP EASILY
- I'M VERY GIVING
- I DUN HAVE TO LIVE IN FEAR
- I LIVE IN A VERY SAVE COUNTRY
- I'M KENTAL, TRYING TO BE COOL
- I'M HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
- I'M SHORT
- I'M SLENGER
- I GET TO DO WHAT I LOVE
- I GET TO EAT BANANA
Y7:40 PM