Thursday, November 23, 2006
PESTA RIA "UNFORGIVEN" 2006 WAS A REALL BLAST!!!
ohmygosh..! that day.. 18nov 2006.. can neva be forgotten.. for those who forget, will neva be forgiven.. haha..
and i sooo miss everybody in de cast!! they are all so loving.. and gonna miss all da time spent wif dem!! and i'm gonna miss fifi's maki..haha like real. but really, everyone dere had become my family.!we were so close so fast.. despite having to chase time to rehearse and rehearse for perfection and to make pesta ria happen..
and on de big day - we did it! we gave our best! we did break a leg! dat dae was our day.. our show.. our loved every minute of it! i'm so satisfied wif all our hard work.. it so pays off 100%.okae.. went to http://memoirsofprss.livejournal.com/
dis is khaldun's message about pesta ria.. was so god-damn-proud of ourself.. and now feeling touched..
Feeling kinda: thankfulHaha i'm speechless. I dunno what to say. It just turned out slendid, fabulous and gorgeous. Whatever it is, i know it guys, PESTA RIA '06 'UNFORGIVEN' was a blast!!!.. I'm seriously god damn proud of you guys, all of you!! Together we have done something out of nothing. And that something is everything for us now. It was a dream come true, not only for me, to everybody, the cast, the backstage people, performers, rest of the audience, the school, teachers. Now this is the pride that i'm talking about.I know that every single one of you that have contributed one way or another to the production couldnt sleep yesterday, you were smiling and laughing the whole night long. And till today, now, when you are reading this post, you still cant believe what you have done yesterday. 18th November 2006 will be memorable and unforgettable day and event in our lives.To the performers, thank you so much for believing in me, to lead you guys. It was your own effort and commitment that matters in the end. Take it as an exposure, a learning experience for us all. It will affect the way we thikn and the way we think of others now. Yet again, dun forget who we are where we come from. Thank you guys for coorperating with me and the rest of the committee. We did a lot of multi tasking, we know we didnt have the manpower. I can thank you all enough. without you guys as leaders, i'll be doomed. Seriously, without you guys playing that important role, yesterday wont be success. We know what we lacked, but we kept goin strong and stronger. We had limitations, but we handled it well. It was all paid off yesterday when you receive the applause and congratulations from every single soul. I believe in all of you. And i'm crying now. you guys rock the world!!I wanna say thank you to those parents that have helped a lot with everything. Transporting of stuff to and fro. Parents who sponsored the props and items and everything. Parents who understand why their kids go home late at every single practice. I cant thank you enough. May god bless you and your family. Only god will repay you. I can only say thank you from the bottom of my heart.Teachers, thank you for your guidance and support. Thank you for giving us the opputunity to prove ourselves. Glad to see you all happy at the end of everything. Hopefully you wont dissapointed or anything. I know we've worked together and kalau ader silap aper2, we take it as a learning point yaa.. Samer2 kiter belajr. :) Terima Kasih Cikgus!!To the audience who came and supported us, whom mostly are family members and close friends. Thank you for coming. You gave us the strength to produce a decent show. Hope all of you there were entertained. I seriously hope the money paid was worth it. If not, take it as a donation for the school yaa.. To the rest who had contributed in the production and was part of the audience, deep inside, i seriously wanna say thank you..Ok guys, we have come to the end of Pesta Ria '06. As much as i'm glad that its over. I'm also quite sad. There wont be anymore rehearsals and practices. there wont be any bonding sessions, cast making a fool out of themselves. cant hear the beautiful voices of the singers, fifi's lectures, my emotional msgs and etc. I will miss you guys. Just bear in mind, keep it strong. Whatever you do, dun forget us. We did this together as one people!!! We are the driving force!! We hope people pray for us and wish all the best. Together we succeed. Keep in touch everybody. I love you!!!Khal(Stepped Down)Production ManagerPesta Ria p.s:Setelah aper yang kiter lalui. Ingatlaa, jgn bongkak sangat, rendahkan diri walau apapun. Jangan riak, banngalah dengan pencapaian kita. Sehidup Semati Anak Melayu Pasir Ris '05!!ok.. and if u wanna noe wad happen roughly on 18 nov.. please feel free to visit suryana's blog - http://www.elyqanatasha.blogspot.com/
haha.. oi. see i'm promoting ur blog tau.. haha
Y8:43 PM